Frequently Asked Questions
What is the stage for?
- This stage is a Virtual Play Area that can hold up to 2 virtual players at a time. You have freedom of 360 degree motion inside the stage as you use your own body as the remote control. Players can now enjoy a virtual reality behind our new privacy curtains.
Is VR scary?
-There are many different types of virtual experiences out there and you are free to chose what type of experience you want to have. Our equipment is fully immersive meaning you feel like you are inside the game. We offer up to 30 different VR experience for all level users from beginner to expert.
How does it work?
- At Good Rare Tech we allow people to experience virtual worlds by appointment or by walk up.
You can make an appointment by downloading our app or scheduling online at Goodraretech.com.
Select Play Now
Select the Date
Select the Time
How old do you have to be to play?
- We recommend virtual experiences for anyone 10+ or older.
Do I need to wear a mask while I play?
- Yes, we strongly recommend that you wear a mask while in the mall or anywhere in public to help slow the spread of coronavirus.
What precautions are taken to slow the spread of coronavirus?
- Headsets and controllers are sanitized and disinfected after each use. The VR play areas are positioned over 6 ft apart from center. Sanitizer is also provided to customers before each use.